Few People realise that UiTM that takes in only Bumiputera including from
In comparison University Malaya has only an enrollment of 23,000 students, and there they are talking about ensuring that more than 60%+ are Bumiputeras in
Do you know that there is a University Science Islam?...that is also producing dentists and doctors as well?? This University is different from International Islamic University, which is also producing doctors and dentists.
Do you know that UiTM has more than 1,000 PhD. holders on their staff? UiTM now takes in 200 students for medicine every year!...all Bumiputeras of course! Selayang and
If you go to the PNB website and read the Annual report of Amanah Saham Bumiputera you will realise that that fund alone has about 80+ billion....and compare that with Public Mutual a subsidiary of Public Bank, the Largest Mutual Fund in this Country, which runs some 35 Funds or so with a total value of only less than 30 billion!
Although they say that there is cap of 200,000 units in ASB...Please read the Annual Report, carefully, and you will realise that there are several thousand Bumiputeras having an Average of about One Million Units in that Fund...Tax Free, Paying anything from 8+ to 11+ % per year!...and we are only talking about that one Fund!...ASNB manages Funds to the Total Value of about 130+ billion Educate yourself
All Older Malaysians have much to be accountable for what
Tolerances had been abused, and patience had been taken for granted… We are now what we had been—–By doing nothing. Right then, that is how we had ended up to what it is today!! If we choose to remain as what we had done, then we can expect nothing more than what we already had today!!
1Malay or 1Malaysia?
Malay, Chinese and Indian are all Malaysian brothers and sisters. But BN has screwed Malaysians and
Malay 1st…. Malaysian 2nd
When a Malay, a Chinese and an Indian, all Malaysians, apply for:-
1) Scholarships, Malays will get it first irrespective of how bright other Malaysians are.
2) Entry to the local universities and best courses such medicine, dentistry, law; Malays will get it first irrespective of quality. Residential hostels, Matriculation courses, MARA Uni, Malays will get 90% to 100%. (By the way, matriculation exams are internally set by their own lecturers – about thousands of straight A students in Matriculation compared to the straight A’s in STPM which are few. This is “Malay meritocracy vs Malaysian meritocracy”!)
3) Social Welfare, Malays will get it first irrespective of how poor the Malaysian rakyat is and the Malays demand that it is their right, that the govt owe them!!!.Malay 1st.
4) Business Contracts, all GLCs Malays MUST get it first irrespective of who can offer the best value, quality and unblemished track record. Even when blacklisted, Malay associations have the right to complain because the rakyat owes them a living.
5) Sharing of wealth and equity, IPOs, ASB, Malays will get it first. Even with ASB for Malays give higher returns and principal guaranteed capped at RM200K instead of other bonds for Malaysians with lower yield capped at RM50K. This is ongoing. Why Malays cannot reach 30% equities? Statistics are manipulated so that valuation of shares are based on par value (Imagine valuing CIMB, Maybank, Sime Darby etc at par value of RM1.00 instead of market value of RM12 etc. Malaysians must accept these assumptions or make sure this is hidden or else priviledges are gone..!! )
6) Low cost houses, lands, houses even bungalows , Malays will get it first because they are the supreme race and the rest of Malaysians are immigrants. Quotas for Malays are 30% to 50% with steep discounts to be subsidized by the rest of the Malaysians.
7) Important Senior management jobs, CEO positions in government linked companies, Malays will get it first irrespective of the best qualified and most capable Malaysian candidates.
8) Government linked positions, civil positions, nurses and teachers training, Malay will get them first irrespective whether they are qualified.
9) Religious land for worship or terms of God , Malays own it and the rest must obey.
10) Demonstrations, freedom of expressions, racial blurs, Malays can have their say, others under ISA …
Now you know why it is Malay 1st, Malaysian 2nd Education, welfare, economic, business policies are to benefit Malay first then Malaysian 2nd. The rest of the rakyat, who works hard, contribute to nation building will continue to be Malaysians 2nd. So it is not so difficult to understand if a Malay Indonesian Badminton player is playing against a Chinese or Indian Malaysian, those who subscribe Malay 1st, Malaysians 2nd will cheer for the Malay badminton player.
When there is a citizenship application of a Malay Indonesian and a qualified non Malay, the Malay Indonesian will get it irrespective of merits.
That is why we have Malay is 1st class other Malaysians 2nd class. This is the only country that has racism and special rights enshrined in its Constitution because Malay is supreme. So if you have the opportunity to migrate to be treated fairly and justly, why stay? Malaysians 2nd means you will always be an immigrant. Why become an immigrant with 2nd class rights when other countries are willing to give you equal rights.