Saturday, May 5

Repairing of PM broken fence


The following article was emailed to me:

Three contractors are bidding to fix a broken fence at the PM's residence. One is from MIC, another is from MCA , and the third is from UMNO.

All three go with a PM's House-official to examine the fence. The MIC contractor takes out a tape measure and does some measuring, then works some figures with a pencil. "Well," he says, "I figure the job will run about $900: $400 for materials, $400 for my crew and $100 profit for me."

The MCA contractor also does some measuring and figuring, then says, "I can do this job for $700: $300 for materials, $300 for my crew and $100 profit for me."

The UMNO contractor doesn't measure or figure, but leans over to the House-official and whispers, "$2,700. "The official, incredulous, says, "You didn't even measure like the other guys! How did you come up with such a high figure?"

The UMNO contractor whispers back, "$1000 for me, $1000 for you, and we hire the guy from MCA to fix the fence.""Done!" replies the government official.

And that, my friends, is how our new NEP works.

What NEC stands for "Numbskull's Economic Policy?"

2 comments:

Apai irau said...

Applicable to PBB-PRS-SUPP and SPDP.White hair also using the same formula to enrich his cronies.

Anonymous said...

Talking of BN enriching its cronies please don't forget about UMNO: the submarine, the jet fighters, jet engine, IPPs subsidies, mass media initaitives, currently FGV's IPO, MAS/Air Asia, you name, including Mahathirs' children all are billionaires. Najib and bros sisters and their children. They are no different from Taib and his family and their cronies. But alas, people voted for them every time otherwise without ketuahanan melayu melayu hilang kuasa