A group of persons met on Thursday (30 October 2008) in Kuching to discuss the possibility of forming Dayak Bloggers Association (DBA). If it is to be formed, DBA among others will:
~ coordinate all activities of Dayak bloggers;
~ help shape Dayak opinions on matters pertaining to the community such as unity;
~ act as a resource centre or a directory; and
~ promote professionalism in ICT, etc.
The following persons have been assigned to do specific tasks:
(1) Henry Joseph is to draft the constitution,
(2) Kassim Jeritan is to look into its design, logo, etc.
(3) Anthony Banyan is responsible for membership drive,
(4) Joseph Tawie is in charge of getting application form, registration, etc.
(5) Dr. Dusit Jaul is to coordinate all the above activities.
Another meeting will be held towards the end of November 2008.
Interested Dayak bloggers can contact the following persons:-
Mr. Anthony Banyan (019-9888480) and Dr. Dusit (012-8921106).
Any comments are most welcome.